Founding members of Harmony believe that excelling in math and science prepares youth to succeed in college, the workplace, and the 21st century. Harmony schools demonstrate that, with a high-quality program and the right social and emotional supports in place, all students, regardless of racial or economic background, can achieve outstanding results. Harmony has developed a set of core values that inform and guide the organization in all aspects—from the classroom to the central office—and contribute to a consistent, results-oriented culture across all regions and schools.
Harmony Core Values:
- High Expectations: Every student will learn and grow into a successful and productive citizen.
- Dedicated Staff: We do whatever it takes to help our students reach their goals.
- Working Together: Our students, parents, and staff work in harmony to create a strong community of success.
- Character Matters: We guide our students to value integrity, show respect, and be responsible.
- STEM for All: Every student will graduate with a strong understanding and appreciation of STEM and how it connects to the real world.